St Andrew's Cathedral
St. Andrew’s Cathedral
St. Andrews Cathedral’s Facility
- Center Aisle
- 40m Stone Pavement
- Stained Glass
- Pipe Organ
- Avail. Date
- Mon, Tue, Thu, 1st Sat
- (2019: Except 1/1、4/15、4/16、4/18、5/9、5/17、5/30、10/31、11/28、12/19、12/23、12/24 and church event)
- Air Cond.
- Flower Shower
St. Andrews Cathedral Package
- Church fees (1 hours)
- Wedding Certificate
- Limousine Transportation
- Basic Bouquet & Boutonnière (White Denfal Round)
※Hawaii State Tax will be added to the following optional items.
- Sparkring Wine Toast for couple $18
- Toast for each additional guest $8 p/p
- Flower Shower petals for 10 guests $184
- Cake cut ceremony $176
- 6 inch round berry topping cake
- Not allowed to take cake outside of the church. Only bride and groom will be able to eat after cake-cutting.
- You may use your own wedding gown and tuxedo
- We will discount wedding package for using Couture Naoco wedding gown and tuxedo.
For 7/1/18 to 12/31/19, Wedding Gown: $350, Tuxedo: $150. Please let us know.
- You need to choose photo and video package from Couture Naoko’s line up. You may not use your own photographer or videographer.
- Pipe Organ may substitue by piano due to unexpected weather or electrical conditions.
- You need to bring a proof of marriage.
- It is restricted to shoot any photo or video during ceremony by the guests.
- It is restricted to use any guest’s vehicles to the chapel.
- It is unable to have any legal ceremonies.
- Date and time of ceremonies may change due to operating reasons.
Site Holding without payments
2 week (up to 2 months prior to the ceremony date)
- 15 days after reservation ~ 40 days prior to ceremony date: 50% of ceremony fee.
- 39 days prior ~ 1 day prior to ceremony date: 100％ of ceremony fee.
Note: Date change, name change, site chage will be subjected to cancellation charges.
Inquiry and Reservation
- (808) 949-7800
- (808) 947-4559