Hoku's Private Lunch Reception 2016
Hoku’s Private Lunch Reception
The Kahala’s main dining has sophisticated interior and serving regional cuisine. It has outstanding views of Pacific Ocean.
- Mon-Sat, 3 hours from 11am
(Not avaialble on Sundays due to branch service, Regular operation on dinner times.）
- Private Room
- Private use of Restaurant
- Photo Shooting
- Avaialble at extra cost
- Kids Menu
The Kahala Preferred Bridal House
The Kahala Hotel and Resorts has appointed Issei Company Inc. as The Preferred Bridal House. We will grant your dreamed Kahala Wedding with our tasteful decorations, sophisticated services and rich experiences.
Effective from 4/1/2014 to 12/31/2015
Click to view details
Room Charges tax included
Room Charges may vary by guest counts. (No minimum charges will be applied for party of 8 or more.)
|Mon-Sat, Combined use with Ceremonys|
|16 or more||$250|
- $1,000+tax of holiday charges will be applied to following dates.
- Labor Day 9/7/2015
- Thanksgiving Day 11/26/2015
- Christmas Eve 12/24/2015
- Christmas Day 12/25/2015
- New Year’s Eve 12/31/2015
- New Year’s Day 1/1/16
- President’s Day 2/15/16
- Memorial Day 5/30/16
- Kamehameha Day (observed) 6/10/16
- Kamehameha Day 6/11/16
- Independence Day 7/4/16
- Labor Day 9/5/16
- Thanksgiving Day 11/24/16
- Christmas Eve 12/24/16
- Christmas Day 12/25/16
- Christmas Day (observed) 12/26/16
- New Year’s Eve 12/31/16
- Please use Hoku’s private Lunch with the ceremony at Koko Head Lawn. Not available as reception only use.
- Can Not use with Diamond Head Gazebo Ceremony.
- Koko Head Lawn Ceremony and Okekai Reception should not be combined.
- Bartener Fee $150 (Note: this fee for bar counter fee. Drinks are not included. Need to order Batender for all reservations)
- 60 days prior, 50% of Reception fee including Meals and drinks
- 30 days prior, 100% of Reception fee including Meals and drinks
Questions and Inquiries
- (808) 949-7800
- (808) 947-4559